The client that we are working with are offering a rare opportunity to join their team of senior Azure Data Engineers.
They are an established and trusted firm that have some exciting growth plans over the next few years.
This role will enable you to be hands on and focus on the important stuff, while maintenance is handled by others, making this a very specialised role.
They are looking for Azure focused Data Engineers, Analyst Architects and Integration specialists.
To be considered for this role, you must be based in Finland, and be fluent in reading, writing and speaking Finnish.
Role and Responsibilities:
- In this role you will be responsible for designing and implementing technical solutions in various cloud projects using the latest tech.
-You will have freedom to influence your job role based on what you want to work on and your skillset.
-You will use your skillset to to help improve businesses.
-The client will expect your to have 4+ years of experience in Data Warehousing (ETL for example) or Integrations. Alongside the technical experience and ability, you will need to have experience and skills when it comes to customer facing responsibilities.
- The client is looking for professionals who are passionate about improving their techstack and skillset in all thing Azure.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Data Warehousing, Integrations, ETL, Data Management, Azure Data Engineering, Azure Data Architect experience.
- Competitive base salary with billable hours bonus on top
- Annual remote work trip
- Paid certifications
- Home care service and support for sick child
- Occupational health-care services
- Reward fund
- Beautiful office in the heart of Helsinki