We're partnered up with a growing Public Sector Technology consultancy who have huge plans for 2024 on the recruitment front due to a fantastic amount of growth in 2023!
With this in mind, they're looking for build out their Cyber Security capabilities by hiring a number of Cybersecurity Technical Consultants to their professionals services team.
They're looking for someone with a deep understanding of cybersecurity practices alongside someone who excels in areas such as conducting security assessments, identifying vulnerabilities and recommending mitigation measures to customers in the enterprise space.
Here are a few of the day to day responsibilities you'll be doing in this role:
* Leading client engagements as a subject matter expert in Cyber Security
* Ensuring security principles are applied during design and development to reduce risk.
* Developing new architectures that mitigate emerging risks posed by new technologies and business practices.
* Analyse and evaluate security architectures, identifying vulnerabilities and proposing remediation strategies.
In order to be considered for this role, it would be nice to have some of the following skills:
* Experience working in a consultancy as a Cybersecurity SME
* Strong knowledge of cybersecurity best practices and principles
* Good experience with policies such as ISO27001, NIST, CAF etc
* Ideally a certification within Cybersecurity (OSCP for example)
* Interest or experience in areas such as IAM, Security Engineering & Security Architecture
It is important to note that you must be SC Cleared or SC eligible to be considered for this role due to the nature of the work.
If this role is of interest to you or anyone you know, feel free to email me your CV at email@example.com or call me on 0191 300 1800!