Title: ERP and CRM Project Manger
The ERP and CRM Project Manager is responsible for the successful management and execution of ERP and CRM software implementation/optimization projects. The Project Manager will need to understand company needs and objectives and proactively manage all aspects of the project to meet or exceed expectations. The PM will manage resource assignment and planning, scope, time line, and budget, developing and maintaining a positive and professional relationship with all project stakeholders. The PM will be the first point of contact for questions about the CRM and ERP and is responsible for internal communication with users and stakeholders, ensuring project adherence to scope, time line, and budget, and proactively acting on any anticipated changes, issues, risks, or delays. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and time management skills and strong attention to detail.
* Plan, execute & manage internal CRM and ERP training with users.
* Liaison with Headquarters and upper management to communicate time lines and scope of ongoing and future implementations and modifications.
* Collaborate with account management, design, sales and production teams to ensure work flow is uninterrupted and as efficient as possible.
* Maintain subject matter expertise on company processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on HubSpot and Business Central.
* Responsible for educating new and existing employees about the proper use of the company ERP.
* Oversee and manage the documentation of business requirements, functional requirements/specifications, interface requirements, data conversion requirements, implementation requirements, use cases, scope changes, and design documentation.
* Facilitate project meetings and provide timely status updates to management and relevant stakeholders on the project status, including a budget, task completion, time line, potential risks, and scope.
* Participate in the development and continual improvement of departmental standards, methodologies, procedures, and tools.
* Define business cases, facilitate management decisions and guide the company towards new ways of working, changing roles, processes and responsibilities
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
* 401k with company match
* Flexible start time
To apply, please contact Caroline Cole at 718-710-4904 or by email at email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 718-710-4904.Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.