Job Title: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Developer
About Us: Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Developer to join our team. We offer a unique training and mentorship program that provides comprehensive instruction in design, configuration, and support of Dynamics 365 Business Central and/or Dynamics NAV. If you have development experience and a passion for expanding your professional skillset through mentorship, we encourage you to apply. As a Microsoft Dynamics BC Developer, you will play a pivotal role in designing, developing, and implementing software solutions within the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central platform.
* Analyzing and estimating client modification requests.
* Writing code to extend all functional areas of Business Central.
* Testing functionality developed by the implementation team against business requirements.
* Providing pre-go-live and post-go-live end-user support.
* Serving as a key technical resource on the implementation team.
* Creating and designing extensions and outputs as per standard system design lifecycles.
* Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred.
* Experience in design, configuration, and support of Dynamics 365 Business Central and/or Dynamics NAV.
* Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
* Highly self-motivated with keen attention to detail.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
* Exceptional customer service orientation.
* Extensive experience in working collaboratively within a team-oriented environment.
Benefits: We offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package, including:
* Health insurance for yourself and your family - 100% employer-paid for employees and 50% employer-paid for dependents.
* Dental and Vision insurance for yourself and your family - 100% employer-paid for employees and dependents.
* Life/AD&D Insurance - 100% employer-paid, covering 100% of your salary.
* Short Term Disability - 100% employer-paid, covering 60% of your weekly salary up to $1,750.00.
* Long Term Disability - 100% employer-paid, covering 60% of your monthly salary up to $6,000.
* 401k with 4% match.
* Flextime and paid time off to promote a healthy work-life balance.
Join our team and take advantage of the opportunity to grow your expertise in Dynamics 365 Business Central while enjoying the benefits of a supportive and rewarding work environment. We look forward to welcoming you to Tigunia!
To discuss more in detail, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 718-710-4904. Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on Microsoft technologies. We deal with Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.