D365 Business Central Manufacturing Analyst-Remote-$120,000
Role & Responsibilities
* Reporting to the Director, IT, the incumbent will be responsible for managing and leading systems implementation for the organization.
* Providing business and user system support along with project execution and activities related to ERP.
* Lead requirements gathering sessions with internal employee groups to understand unique business needs, gaps analysis (if any) and ensuring resolution and coordinating with the Devops and/ or IT Support teams.
* Responsible for mapping the current state and documenting for review.
* Manage the "go live" deployment process ensuring seamless launch and continuity of business operations.
* Ensuring all project related documents are maintained
* Perform product demonstrations to business and technical teams.
* Must have demonstrated experience with MS Business Central.
* Experience implementing and supporting MS Business Central.
* Experience in a manufacturing environment
* Salary of $100,000-$120,000
* Fully remote work schedule
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* 401k with company match
To discuss more in detail, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 718-710-4904. Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on Microsoft technologies. We deal with Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.