The ERP Business.System Analyst will lead and manage business unit requests, resources and deliverables ensuring proper priority and business impact assessments. This position will coordinate and facilitate activities within the organization and external partners ensuring timing and commitments are delivered. The right candidate will have the ability to create business requirements, provide system support and ensure prompt and clear communication to the users.
Role & Responsibilities
* Lead multiple concurrent projects related to enhancements, upgrades or improvements in the Business System resulting in improved efficiencies within the business
* Maintain data models of ERP data, along with "Historical" and third-party data utilizing Synapse and other ETL and API related software
* Develop and enhance BI solution architecture and monitor performance while maintaining appropriate data governance and change management
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience in D365 F&O
* Knowledge of Synapse or SQL Server
* Power BI experience
* Salary of $100,000-$120,000 DOE
* Annual bonus based on personal performance
* Open and inviting company culture
To discuss more in detail, please send your resume to email@example.com or call 718-710-4904. Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on Microsoft technologies. We deal with Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.