Job Title: ERP Developer Engineer
We are looking for motivated, professional and service-minded individuals to join our team full-time in the role of ERP Consultant I / Engineer I. In this role, you will join a team developing and deploying mid-market enterprise resource planning (ERP) software products into vertical industries nationwide. A Consultant / Engineer provides technical consultation, writes code to advance the platform, and supports our industry leading customers.
Role & Responsibilities
* Work closely with clients to (a) support the implementation of complete enterprise management software systems; and (b) following implementation, develop technical solutions for complex operational environments, while engaging with and supporting the client.
* Develop technical solutions, including detailed business/system analysis and software design specifications to result in the creation/modification of elegant user interface forms and programming code modules that are well-tested and optimized for performance.
* Listen and understand the customer's needs and provide proactive suggestions as well as answers to improve customers' use and satisfaction.
* Collaborate closely with Product and Engineering teams to help influence and prioritize the product roadmap based on market/industry/customer requirements.
Skills & Qualifications
* Contemporary programming skills with .NET and relational database (SQL) background. Experience with and/or a willingness to learn ProvidexPlus/Nomads IDE is required.
* Experience in Accounting and General Business applications is desired. Specific experience within the Distribution, Building Materials, Food and Seafood Industries a plus.
* Interest in working in a customer-focused, fast paced technology environment.
* Outstanding communication and listening skills.
* Ability and willingness to learn, to react to and share lessons learned across the organization.
* Good time management with strong organizational skills.
* Acquire and apply new knowledge quickly and effectively.
* Willingness / ability to travel (less than 20% of the time).
* Prior programming experience in a professional or academic capacity is required.
* Computer Science degree (or similar or equivalent experience) preferred.
* We offer rewarding growth and career opportunities in a financially stable company, with a strong leadership team.
* We provide an excellent salary structure that is complemented by outstanding benefits, including health insurance (including dental, vision), life insurance, 401K plan, continuing education and much more.
* Qualified candidates will receive formal classroom and on-the-job training which can lead to more senior programmer/consultant positions.
To apply, please contact Caroline Cole at 718-710-4904. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 718-71-4904. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.