Job Title: Senior Systems Administrator
Our client is one of the fastest growing U.S. health care companies and spans the exciting areas of therapeutics, diagnostics, scientific discovery and ophthalmics. Focused on addressing the global health crisis with innovative solutions, we work to help practitioners improve care and their patients lead healthier lives.
The Sr. Systems Administrator is responsible for all aspects of maintaining, improving, and ensuring the security of internal, cloud, and hardware associated with the day-to-day technology infrastructure of the company. This person will analyze current systems and assets, recommend, and implement solutions and upgrades, and provide training. The ideal candidate has extensive knowledge of network maintenance and advanced industry knowledge to keep us on the cutting edge. The Sr. Systems Administrator will have an immediate impact on the day-to-day efficiency of our operations and a long-term impact on our overall growth.
Role & Responsibilities
* Strong, direct working knowledge of Microsoft Business Central "Dynamics" (BC)
* The ability to design BC reports, create or guide creation of APIs and plugins, integrating BC to other platforms such as Shopify.
* Maintain essential IT infrastructure, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware.
* Take responsibility for projects and solutions within the larger business initiative.
* Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems administration.
* Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware, and software.
* Track and maintain hardware and software inventory.
* Assist with training and use of Hubspot, Shopify, BC, Power BI, and other business software
* Analyze departmental needs, identify vulnerabilities, and boost productivity, efficiency, and accuracy to inform business decisions
* Ensure network components work together seamlessly to meet business needs, using their full range of capabilities, and stay informed about new features and competitor solutions
* Analyze processes, technologies, and vendors continually to find areas for improvement
* Prepare cost-benefit analyses when upgrades are necessary, and monitor vendors to ensure that they're offering the best-possible service and value for business needs
* Train employees to use software and hardware; troubleshoot issues and provide technical support when needed
* Develop and execute disaster planning and maintain data backups
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Cyber Security, or Computer Science
* 5+ years of IT experience
* Strong, direct working knowledge of Microsoft Business Central Dynamics.
* Professional Certification preferred
* Deep knowledge of programming languages and operating systems (ex: Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory), current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and systems performance monitoring
* Expertise in implementing, configuring, and testing IT solutions
* Strong creative and analytic thinking
* Salary of $100,000-$120,000
* Medical, dental, Vision
* PTO and Company paid holidays
* 401k with company match
To apply, please contact Caroline Cole at 718-710-4904. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 718-71-4904. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.