Job Title: ERP Technical Consulting Manager
At the beginning of our partnership with a new client, you will lead the ERP implementation project, ensuring that schedules are managed, issues are clearly identified and communicated to clients, staff are coordinated, and more. Most importantly, you will be responsible for guaranteeing that the work we perform for our client advances their company growth. You will support clients throughout the US and worldwide. Travel is rarely required.
After implementation, you will continue to meet regularly with clients to discuss upcoming projects, ongoing issues, and potential training opportunities. As Technical Consulting Manager, you will act as an advocate for the long-term success and growth of our clients.
Internally, you will promote a culture of continuous learning. As a mentor and advisor for staff members, you will inspire others to seek out new information and ways to apply it in novel ways. You will guide others through projects, lending your ERP and business expertise to the rest of the team.
Role & Responsibilities
* Responsible for all aspects of design, delivery, and support as a manager and functional consultant with Dynamics ERP product(s)
* Assist sales consultants with sales to create detailed project plans and time lines to meet customer implementation needs
* Analyze projects after closure and identify areas of success as well as areas for improvement in an open, thoughtful manner and relay these insights to project teams and management
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience working with and implementing Dynamics NAV, Business Central, and Great Plains
* Management experience
* Ability to work collaboratively, strategically, and with good judgement
* Salary of $90,000-$125,000
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* PTO and company paid holidays
* Remote work with minimal travel
To apply, please contact Caroline Cole at 718-710-4904 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 718-710-4904. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities! Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy