Job Title: Navision ERP Administrator
Job Description: The Navision ERP Administrator ensures the reliable performance of ERP systems. They will be tasked with monitoring, troubleshooting, and maintaining the ERP systems to ensure integrity, security, high availability, compliance, and other characteristics needed for effective business operations and administration. The first point of contact, reaching out to all parties who share data on the interchange to resolve and trouble shoot issues. A strong candidate will also have experience in understanding EDI processing. This is a daily on-site in office position.
* Monitors system performance and usage to maintain security and reliability.
* Coordinate new software releases, fixes/trouble shooting, and upgrades with technical teams and end users
* Recommends new features or changes to configuration/workflows based on user feedback.
* Develop user training materials and deliver end user training as required.
* Provide training to users on NAV functionality
* Coordinating inbound and outbound transactions documents for EDI
* Assist end users to navigate using Navision process and workflows
* Set up test data, provide test files to EDI development team or to the trading partner as needed.
* Trouble shooting EDI transactions
* Analyze data using Jet Reports
* Analyze, diagnose, and resolve issues with existing customization's, custom reports, interfaces, and integration's.
* Perform other duties or participate in other projects as required.
Knowledge and Qualifications
* experience in Navision Implementation.
* experience in Microsoft SQL.
* Data Analysis experience in excel (indexing, v-lookups, pivot tables), Jet Reports a plus
* Strong understanding of business processes/flows, specifically operations of Navision as A/P, A/R, sales, manufacturing, inventory, general accounting.
* Preferred knowledge of True commerce, Microsoft Navision, SPS commerce, Commerce Hub.
* Ability to work in a fast paced- rapidly changing environment.
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of organization.
* Strong sense of urgency with ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
* Experience with IT Helpdesk and Systems Analyst responsibilities
* Salary of $60,000-$90,000
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* PTO and company paid holidays
* 401k with company match
To apply, please contact Caroline Cole at 718-710-4904
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 718-71-4904. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.