Job Title: Senior Systems Analyst
Our client is an acclaimed manufacturer that regularly wins awards for their sustainability efforts as well as their quality products. As their Senior Systems Analyst you will play a very important role in designing, implementing, and updating MS Dynamics Business Central/ NAV solutions and other IT related systems. Also responsible for implementing new and/or modifying existing computer applications and performing analysis in support of company requirements. Participate and facilitate user training in various software applications including Business Central and support the Help Desk to resolve user issues.
Role & Responsibilities
* Manage Upgrade of Navision 2015 ERP to Business Central.
* Developing new functionality in MS Dynamics Business Central and integrating with add-ons.
* Provide issue resolution based on in-depth analytic findings.
* Create software development documentation for Business Central.
* Collaborate with customers and support staff to ensure projects are developed as per user requirements, on-time and on budget.
Skills & Qualifications
* Project Management experience with software installation
* Microsoft Dynamics/Business Central full implementation experience required.
* Experience managing application design, software development, and maintenance.
* Experience in manufacturing environment, preferably food manufacturing.
* MS SQL Server experience.
* Demonstrate organizational and time management skills.
* Experience using MS Power Query, Power BI, or similar
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* 401k with company match
* PTO and compnay paid holidays
To apply, please contact Caroline Cole at 718-710-4904 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 718-710-4904. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities! Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy