Job Title: Bookeeper
The bookkeeper will work with the head bookkeeper to facilitate this mission through the implementation and utilization of financial efficiency's, superior customer service, and fiscal responsibility. The bookkeeper will generate invoices for customers as well as follow-up with customers to rectify any receivable issues.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Work in tandem with the head bookkeeper to manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
* daily service billing
* accounts payable - check runs
* vendor invoicing reconciliation
* accounts receivable
* cash receipts - check, ach, credit card payments
* month and end-year process
* account statement reconciliations,
* sales tax remittance
Skills & Qualifications
* Must have solid knowledge of Microsoft Business Central and Excel.
* General knowledge of Dynamics NAV and Access is a plus.
* Understanding of accounting, and financial processes.
* High level of accuracy with a strong attention to detail.
* Annual performance and compensation review.
* Premium health and vision insurance as well as supplemental dental insurance plan
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
* Company paid life insurance, AD&D, LTD insurance and supplemental life insurance.
* Company paid holidays and personal paid time-off, and sick time accrual.
* John Hancock 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching and profit sharing
The organization needs to fill this role ASAP and has begun interviews for the position.
If you are interested in applying to this position please apply to the AD or send your resume directly to Caroline Cole at email@example.com or call 718-710-4904. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available, I can be contacted at 718-710-4904. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!