Job Title: Power BI Financial Analyst
In response to the growing needs of the business, updated systems, product expansion and customer needs, we are looking to hire a passionate and driven Financial Analyst that will partner with a team to support financial planning, analysis and projection for the company.
Role & Responsibilities
* Prepares, consolidates, and/or analyzes financial management reports; investigates and explains unusual variances; identifies, research, monitors, and reports operational trends that impact business performance.
* Interfaces with management to develop budgets, business and profit plans, operating forecasts, and financial plans.
* Analyzes, and presents business opportunities/improvements that positively impact financial results.
* Reviews, analyzes, prepares, and reports recommendations regarding the financial impact of equipment purchases, business opportunities, compensation plans, capital expenditures, and other identified areas.
F.HMRC.JD.176 Business Intelligence Analyst
* Analyzes financial performance versus forecast and plan, investigates significant variances, and communicates findings.
* Assists in the development and maintenance of appropriate tools to convert the business plan into a profit plan.
* Assists with the development and implementation of accounting and finance policies and procedures and management information systems.
* Implement, publish, support Business Intelligence solutions based on business requirements and technical specifications using Power BI.
Skills & Qualifications
* Demonstrated knowledge working with Microsoft Power BI (finance capacity), and or SQL.
* 3-5 years in developing Power BI finance data reports and utilizing underlying data analytic technologies.
* 2+ years of experience writing SQL to solve complex information problems or general finance data programming experience a plus.
* 2+ years of experience with finance data visualization and implementing high value solutions such as dashboards, KPI's, and other higher dimensional visualizations.
* Financial modeling and project management experience required.
* Required knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics\Business Central 365, general knowledge of inventory and manufacturing resource planning, or similar platform experience.
* Salary of $80,000-$95,000
* Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
* PTO and Holidays off