D365 System Operations Manager
On site in Orangeburg, NY
Our client is women and family owned manufacturer of plastics bags. They are a leader in their industry and are currently in the beginning stages of an upgrade from AX 2009 to D365. They are looking to bring on a Project lead to assist with the process and would report directly to the IT Manager.
* Must have a strong understanding of IT systems.
* Must have hands-on experience with software development using .NET and SQL.
* Experience working with ERP systems.
* Experience coding programs with X++
* Management Experience: Proven track record in a managerial role.
* Experience Working in Manufacturing Environments.
* Bachelor's degree in information technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
* Excellent leadership and communication skills.
* Ability to adapt to a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
To apply, please contact Caroline Cole at 718-710-4904. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 718-71-4904. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.