Business Central Support Analyst
3 days/week in office in Purchase, NY
Our client imports and markets a distinguished portfolio of hand-selected fine wine and premium spirits brands from around the globe. Family-owned since its founding in 1944, our client attributes its success to one guiding principal that describes the people, products and relationships behind it: quality. This is applicable across all aspects of their company, including IT. They are currently looking to expand their team with a D365 Business Central Support Analyst to help support and maintain their ERP platform.
* Analyze business processes to plan/improve Microsoft BC365 applications as business requirements change for accounting, logistics, sales, marketing, and supplier relations department.
* Work closely with BC365 business partner developing applications solutions and identifying fixes needed to the applications.
* Assist Kobrand users with issues and questions that occur during daily business activity.
* Work with Director of Applications on technical/development reporting requests and changes.
* Responsible for implementing and maintaining BC365 security.
* Monitor and troubleshoot EDI transmissions.
* Plan/perform system upgrades to ERP software.
* Plan/Test disaster recovery of ERP system.
* Create documentation for ERP application functions and maintenance routines.
* Proven experience with Business Central, SQL, Jet Reports, and 3rd party products
To apply, please contact Caroline Cole at 718-710-4904. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 718-71-4904. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.