D365 CE Technical Business Analyst, Brussels
One of our clients, an End-User based in Brussels is looking to onboard a D365 CE Business Analyst, all they do has a positive impact on life, health, and the environment.
As they are continuously growing and innovating, they are currently in the premise phase and plan to go Saas, and then roll out the solution globally, so they need your help to ensure this implementation in the CRM IT Team.
* Develop business analysis in areas of CRM (incl. customer data management, sales, marketing, and customer service), from analysis of requirements through implementation until deployment, migration, and go-live phases;
* Prepare functional documentation and design CRM customizations;
* Prepare, document, and execute test cases for end-to-end business scenarios;
* Break down functional requirements into user stories;
* Contribute to the Scrum process and coordinate daily with our team
* Develop and follow up on roll-out plans of newly developed functionalities, if required;
* Develop and conduct personalized training of business users;
* Organize and conduct group Q&A's / webinar sessions;
* Prepare and distribute CRM newsletters covering flash news and updates, and maintain the CRM knowledge base;
* Provide ongoing support to business users by working on complex support requests and contributing to the improvement of the overall support process.
* Functional understanding of the modules
* Good understanding of the business process.
* You must know how to map how modules work in the system.
* Relevant working experiences with CRM solutions.
* Knowledge & experience of D365 CE CRM solution
* Knowledge of Scrum methodologies
* Strong communication skills
* Fluent in English is a must, French or Dutch is a plus.
* A competitive salary up to 6.800€ gross p/m (They are flexible depending of candidate seniority).
* Meal vouchers: 8 EUR per working day in Belgium (6.91 EUR / voucher paid by the employer and 1.09 EUR / voucher paid by the employee).
* Eco vouchers: The employee can obtain a yearly amount of 250 EUR. For the first payment in June 2023, the amount will be calculated prorata, depending on the start date.
* Sport & culture vouchers: The employee can obtain a yearly amount of 100 EUR. For the first payment in June 2023, the amount will be calculated prorata, depending on the start date.
* Mobile phone and mobile phone subscription paid by the employer.
* Internet connection reimbursement: 30 EUR per month.
* Group insurance with AXA: 2% of the monthly gross fixed compensation paid by the employer (a total sum of approximately 776 EUR per year) and 1% of the monthly gross fixed compensation paid by the employee. In addition, the employer contributes into an extra-legal pension plan with a monthly contribution of 109.04 EUR paid by the employer (i.e. 1,308.48 EUR for a full working year).
* Hospitalization insurance (DKV): Premium for the employee paid by the employer (a total sum of approximately 225 EUR per year).
* Reimbursement of transport cost (home-work): 100% of cost of public transport or 35,80 EUR / month if the employee uses her own car.
* Holidays (prorated for incomplete calendar years): 20 days + 6 compensatory rest days + 10 public holidays.