Are you a skilled and experienced Business Central Support Consultant looking for an exciting new opportunity? Look no further!
A leading Microsoft Partner is seeking a talented Business Central Support Consultant to join their dynamic team. As a Business Central Support Consultant with my client, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of challenging and rewarding projects.
As a member of my clients team, you will enjoy a supportive and collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, and opportunities for professional growth and development. We value innovation, creativity, and teamwork, and we are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality service and solutions.
What's on offer
* Basic salary of up to £40,000 - dependant on skill set
* Attractive company benefits
* Open culture - enjoyable and fun environment
* Provide technical support for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, including diagnosing and troubleshooting technical issues
* Work closely with clients to ensure their needs are being met and provide training and support as needed
* Develop and implement effective solutions to ensure minimal downtime for business operations
* Collaborate with other members of the team to ensure a seamless client experience
* Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central technology
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
* Minimum of 1 years' experience providing technical support for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
* In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, including its modules and features
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Microsoft Dynamics certifications are a plus
Apply NOW - interviews happening next week!
If you're ready to take your career to the next level and make an impact in the world of Dynamics NAV/Business Central Support, we encourage you to apply today. We look forward to hearing from you! To chat a bit more about this role, please don't hesitate to contact Bashir Umor on 0191 261 3268 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org