A leading software development house in Odense are looking to hire a Lead Software Developer. The company design innovative aviation software solutions that are used by over 450+ aircraft operators across more than 90 countries worldwide. Boasting over 30 years of experience, the companies produces cutting edge innovative flight planning and operational control systems.
My client is building a brand new team that will focus on managing the key integration's of the companies solutions into their clients applications. The foundation of this team will be the lead developer, who will drive delivery, facilitate technical sparring amongst the team and work closely with the CTO in growing the team.
The company work in a collaborative working environment, following Scrum and Agile methodologies as a team, with the goal of continuously building each other up, delivering high level solutions and evolving individually and as a unit. You will also have full flexibility to move around within the organisation and try different, challenging projects working on different solutions and products within the aviation sector.
As the Lead .NET Developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of the .NET framework and a proven track record of successful project delivery. You should also have experience leading and managing a team of developers, and be able to demonstrate your ability to make sound technical decisions.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
* Leading the development of .NET-based applications, including the design and implementation of new features and functionality
* Mentoring and guiding a team of developers, providing technical leadership and support
* Collaborating with other teams and stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of projects
* Developing and implementing best practices and standards for .NET development within the organization
* Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues, as well as identifying and addressing potential performance improvements
To be successful in this role, you should have the following qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
* Extensive experience developing with C#/.NET
* Experience leading and managing a team of developers
* In-depth knowledge of the .NET framework and its related technologies, such as C#, ASP.NET, and Entity Framework
* Experience with agile development methodologies and tools, such as Scrum and JIRA
* Excellent communication, problem-solving, and collaboration skills
If you are a highly skilled and experienced Lead .NET Developer, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work on challenging and rewarding projects.
Contact me for more information:
📞 +45 88 74 11 43