Senior Full stack Developer
My client and their team are on-site consultants. In concrete terms, this means that you work Monday-Friday together with the customer's team, where you become an important and integral part. You get very close to the customers, their business and their technical solutions, and you get plenty of opportunity to test your professional skills.
You get to work in one of your favourite tech stacks. You work with one customer at a time, and we prioritise long-term collaborations, so you have plenty of opportunity to familiarise yourself thoroughly with the customer's domain and needs and create some well-thought-out solutions. Physically, you work a few days a week at the customer and the remaining days at either the company office in Aarhus for growth, development and team building or from home.
Every Friday we gather at our office in Lystrup near Aarhus. It is essential for the team to touch base, de-wind and discuss challenges they face with their clients. But also because every Friday afternoon the team put the customer tasks aside to learn more - share our knowledge and experiment with new technologies and platforms in internal learning groups.
And as a new employee at the company, you will be teamed up with one of their more experienced consultants, who will act as a mentor throughout your start-up. Because it is essential to share knowledge and experience. You become an integral part of the roaring start-up spirit, where you always have a competent back-up if you need sparring on a task.
What is offered to you:
* A dynamic workplace where you largely set the agenda yourself
* Lots of professional challenges and qualified sparring
* Clerk employment - with weekly working hours of 37 hours
* Certifications/training in relevant platforms and technologies
* Annual hackathon of one week's duration
* Offer for annual participation in conference
* Option for part-time // 4 day work week
* Possibility of up to 3 days homework by agreement with the customer
Who are you?
* A professional from a Computer Science, Software Engineer or Web Development background
* Have a natural interest in the development of innovative and complicated IT solutions
* Able to work independently and organise your tasks
* Confident in presenting your solutions to clients and working with specialist teams
Your Tech Stack:
* Backend: .NET/.NET core or Java (Specialising in either rather than both is perfectly fine)
* Frontend: React.js, Angular or TypeScript (Not all are reqiuired)
* SQL and NoSQL technologies
* Experience with AWS or Azure is an advantage
It doesn't matter whether you are most interested in frontend or backend, as long as you are happy to code and are not afraid to handle tasks in both.
If you would like to discuss this role informally to learn more please contact lead recruitment consultant Luqman at:
Contact me for more information:
📞 +45 88 74 11 43