Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Software Engineer- REMOTE - $150,000 - Indianapolis
An auto-industry company is seeking a Microsoft D365 F&O developer to support and lead the IT development staff in ensuring the ERP system (D365 F&O) is working smoothly and available organization-wide.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
* Lead Business and IT projects to ensure current processes and systems are functioning well
* Support IT development staff
* Consult with hardware and software vendors
* Provide support on IT tickets
* Manage the development work in D365 F&O
* 2-5 years prior experience with software development, configuration, and system maintenance.
* X++ and/or C# experience
* Azure experience is a plus
* Data Migration experience is a plus
* Experience with Azure DevOps
* 401K/Full health benefits
* $135,000 - $150,000 annual salary
* 90%+ remote work from anywhere
Come join a company that has received national recognition in the financial field, along with amazing company culture and attitudes.
Please send info to:
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics jobs that are available I can be contacted at 347-501-6024. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.