D365 F&O Functional Analyst-Jacksonville-$130,000-Remote
SUMMARY: An internal functional expert with Microsoft Dynamics 365's Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software. Take the helm of and oversee software installation initiatives while adhering to best practices.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES THAT ARE NECESSARY
To satisfy desired business objectives, the IT Functional Analyst (FA) will develop, model, configure, and execute packaged software and process solutions. This covers knowledge of the D365 software packages, which support corporate ERP processes like purchasing, accounting, pricing, sales orders, and order management/customer service.
Assess business processes and system processes are the main tasks.
* Provide suggestions for upgrades that make use of common software and procedures.
* Be a part of implementations.
* Provide professional-level assistance.
* Develop and employ reporting systems to evaluate the effectiveness of users and procedures.
* As needed, share knowledge to team members with less expertise.
* 5 or more years in information technology, including at least three years each in project management, requirements planning, business analysis, and the installation of ERP software.
* Significant knowledge of the company ERP system Microsoft Dynamics 365.
* Fully remote
* Salary of $110,000-$130,000
* Opportunity to work for an excellent consulting firm
* Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
We'd love you to apply for this full-time remote Supply Chain Consultant job, so please contact Nigel Frank International today.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've placed over 19,000 permanent and contract professionals skilled in Microsoft technologies such as Dynamics, Azure, and SharePoint with Microsoft's customers, partners, and ISVs.