D365 F&O Developer-Fresno-Remote-$150,000
Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Developer
In response to chosen projects and user needs, the senior solutions developer will develop application-based solutions. This can be taking part in the development of new applications, making changes to current platforms, or improving functioning within the current ecosystem.
The development and support of Microsoft's Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations following Go-Live will be the current priority. Therefore, this position calls for prior development expertise with one of those two platforms.
This position is a part of a multifaceted IT team that offers the organization benefits above and beyond those of a typical IT shop. Each member of the technology team should be able to connect favorably with people, work together on design and implementation, comprehend the M. Holland business, and contribute original ideas to advance the organization.
* Investigate and fix application problems
* Help people express their thoughts and desires, enhance the value of their original ideas by making suggestions or avoiding omissions
* Take part in the settlement of bigger problems where the program can be useful.
* Create new features, integrations, or apps for current systems.
* To describe their works, write technical specifications.
* Contact with managed services providers, system support staff, consultants from preferred vendors, and solution partners
* Work independently in a developing entrepreneurial environment
* Engage in constructive, cooperative communication with the technical team and business users.
* independently operate and steer objects to completion while exercising sound judgment and critical thinking abilities.
* Comfortable with open-ended problem solving, experimentation, and investigation of new technologies, as well as with the difficulties of the creative process
* an active desire for personal improvement
* Production support for Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Finance and Operations, SQL Development, SSRS, and X++
* resolving practical and technical problems
* undergraduate degree
* 4+ years of experience developing for AX/D365FO
* 2+ years, at least, spent developing D365F&O
Other Preferred Skills: Azure Logic Apps, Azure DevOps, C#, LCS Environnent management, PowerShell
* $150,000 per annum salary
* Full benefits package
* Remote work from anywhere in the United States