D365 F&O Development Manager-Remote-Chicago-$160,000
Dynamics 365 F&O Development Manager
We are a world-class supply chain and logistics technology leader providing a wide range of flexible distribution and 3PL services for wireless and other products. Our solutions are creative and tailored for devices, mobile and wireless providers.
We believe in strong relationships, trust, power, loyalty and availability. Whether we work with our clients or with each other, we pride ourselves on being open, honest and proactive.
This company is seeking an experienced, solution-focused, approachable, and proactive Development Manager and Lead Systems Architect to support a dynamic logistics company. This role reports directly to the Director of Information Technology and should be a true business partner to management and a collaborator to the entire organization. Key parts of this position include managing development teams located in Illinois and around the world, active teamwork with the entire organization at the time, and senior program management for major projects. Team members who succeed in this role embrace our high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, agility, productivity and compassion.
The ideal candidate will oversee the full spectrum of system development, serve as the organization's lead system architect, and partner with management on strategic initiatives and execution. Specific responsibilities include:
* Manage the IT development team, develop and mentor team members, grow the team with the business, establish, support and monitor the short and long term goals of the development team
* Understand, align and drive your IT strategy direction and roadmap.
* Responsible for existing homegrown applications, improvements and management.
* Lead, design and develop new applications to support new business and internal operational improvements
* Drive the development of quality business requirements documents for critical projects to improve efficiency and quality
* Oversee the delivery of high-quality, creative systems and applications that enhance the company's reputation and provide a competitive advantage.
* Define and manage assigned project resources and schedules to deliver development team projects on time and on budget
* Fully own the software development life cycle discipline and process and take responsibility for delivering on time with superior quality.
* Work closely with the IT Tech-Op team to deliver IT solutions, including projects and support, to business partners and internal users
* Evaluate new tools, technologies and processes to continuously improve the speed, efficiency and scalability of your application environment.
* Extensive experience in API and EDI.
* Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 or Dynamics 365 F&O is a big plus.
* Has sufficient writing and oral skills to communicate clearly with all stakeholders, supervisors and colleagues.
* Salary - $160,000 per annum
* Fully Remote job/work from anywhere
* Bonus opportunities
* Stock Options
* Full benefits package