D365 F&O Supply Chain Consultant-Remote-Nashville-$150,000
Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Supply Chain Consultant
We need a functional senior or architect level supply chain consultant to join our growing Enterprise Solutions team. As a member of our expanding team, you will work closely with clients on D365 deployments, upgrades, integrations, and environment enhancements. As Flexware expands the workforce, you will also have the chance to develop and coach other consultants. Although our team now comprises strong architects, developers, and functional consultants, we want to expand those skills. People with knowledge of the D365 Supply Chain Management module are wanted.
* Translating extensive, complex client requirements into precise system, application, or process designs is your responsibility.
* Give different clients technical direction for the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics.
* Evaluations of process improvement
* Create system design documents and business requirements documentation.
* Participate in the development, testing, deployment, and training of software.
* Carry out or take part in project management responsibilities
* Facilitating activity discovery, design, development, and implementation
* $150,000 per annum salary
* Full Benefits Package
* Work remotely from anywhere in the United States