Dynamics 365 F&O Supply Chain Consultant - San Francisco - $130,000 - Remote
Do you have D365 experience, and are you seeking a new remote job? Nigel Frank International is helping an Microsoft Partner find a full-time Supply Chain Consultant, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a flexible Supply Chain Consultant, you will join our growing team and work directly with clients on their D365 implementations, upgrades, integrations and enhancements.
In your first week, you will be involved in tasks such as these:
* Translating large complex client requirements into specific systems, applications, or process designs
* Providing technical guidance for the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics for various clients
* Performing process improvement evaluations
* Preparing business requirements and create system design documents.
To apply, you should have:
* 3+ years experience MS D365 implementations , specifically Supply Chain Management
* Experience in Dynamics AX 2012 R2/R3, D365 Supply Chain, Azure services, MS Power Platform
* Understanding of VS and .Net, data migration, integration and/or performance optimisation.
* Fully remote
* Salary of $120,000-$170,000+Bonus
* Opportunity to work for an excellent consulting firm
* Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
We'd love you to apply for this full-time remote Supply Chain Consultant job, so please contact Nigel Frank International today.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've placed over 19,000 permanent and contract professionals skilled in Microsoft technologies such as Dynamics, Azure, and SharePoint with Microsoft's customers, partners, and ISVs.