I am working with a growing international client to find a BI Analyst/Qlik Developer to join our dynamic team. As a BI Analyst/Qlik Developer, you will be responsible for analysing complex data sets, creating insightful reports, and developing interactive dashboards using Qlik Sense.
* Develop and maintain Qlik Sense applications and dashboards to meet business requirements.
* Work with business stakeholders to gather requirements and translate them into actionable insights.
* Create data models and perform data analysis to identify trends and opportunities.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement data-driven solutions.
* Develop and maintain data visualisation standards and best practices.
* Conduct user training and provide ongoing support to ensure the effective use of BI tools.
* Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in BI and analytics.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, or a related field.
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in BI development and data analysis.
* Expertise in Qlik Sense and QlikView.
* Strong SQL skills and experience with ETL processes.
* Ability to translate complex data sets into meaningful insights.
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
* Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for career advancement. If you are passionate about data analysis, data visualisation, and creating data-driven solutions, we encourage you to apply.