Our Nigel Frank team is searching for experienced candidates for the position of Azure integration Consultant. As part of a team of integration experts, you will be responsible for monitoring integration performance and advising IT and business management on potential improvements and cost control measures.
Thank you in advance for taking a look at the list of responsibilities and qualifications. We look forward to reviewing your resume.
* Analyze business requirements for automating the flow of information across different enterprise platforms and design integration solutions for these requirements.
* Improve documentation about our integration processes and workflows with Azure Integration Service.
* Work closely with the development team to improve our current integration API.
* Triage environment issues and coordinate with other teams to resolve blockers.
* Evaluate and recommend additional tools to increase productivity as necessary.
* Should be able to advices IT management on taking security measures.
* You have experience in development using Azure Integration Services (components (1) Azure Service Bus queues, topics and subscriptions, (2) Storage Account tables, (3) Azure Functions, (4) Logic Apps, (5) Key Vaults, (6) Event Grid topics and subscription, (7) APIs, (8) App Services, (9) Good C# development skills (for writing APIs and Azure Functions);
* You have a wide knowledge of available tools, popular standards and work techniques and experience in Azure DevOps in creating of build and release pipelines (that also use PowerShell and Azure CLI);
* You have a good understanding of Web Services, OData v4 Web Services, JSON and XML message formats and knowledge on how to build near real-time integrations;
* Having experience with ERP is a big plus;
* You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
My client is looking to fill this role as soon as possible, so if you think you have the relevant skills for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Technology recruitment. With a multilingual network of consultants in more than 15 locations worldwide, we place more Microsoft Azure, Dynamics and Stack professionals with Microsoft partners and end users than any other recruitment company.
We understand the need for discretion and would be happy to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidate considering a new assignment, now or in the future.