I am currently working with a consultancy client of mine who is looking for a UK based 'hands on' contractor to join for an initial 6 month period to support with a large scale project for one of their clients that focuses on Semarchy. The contract is one which is outside of IR35 and on a fully remote basis. The right candidate must have a sound and indepth working knowledge of the data management platform Semarchy.
Role & Responsibilities
* Supporting Semarchy focused project with hands on engineering and architecture duties.
* Logical modelling for customer eg helping to establish a Data Dictionary
* Data Architecture advisory on best practice plus hands-on implementation for a Master Data Management
* Using Semarchy xDM 5.2 for consolidation, survivorship, data enrichment and validation.
* Establishing Data Governance processes and driving Data Quality through Data Profiling and analysis
Skills & Qualifications
* Hands on and commercial experience of working with Semarchy, implementing and developing.
* MDM Solutions
* Microsoft Azure
* Microsoft Azure Data stack
* Outside IR35 contract - £450-625pd depending on experience
* Fully remote
* Initial 6 month contract