Senior Software Developer
For more than 30 years my client have been providing software to customers in most of the world. They produce innovative aviation software solutions that are used by over 450+ aircraft operators across more than 90 countries worldwide. Their customers include both large and small aircraft operators and airlines in Europe, the USA, Asia and Africa.
Join a team that deliver unique aviation products for Inflight Planning, Route Planning and Real Time Tracking solutions.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and implement high-quality software applications using C#
* Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code while adhering to coding standards and best practices
* Participate in the entire software development lifecycle, from requirements gathering to deployment and maintenance
* Debug and resolve software defects and issues, ensuring optimal performance and user experience
* Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and trends in the C# and .NET ecosystem
* Contribute to architectural discussions and design decisions, providing insights and recommendations
* Continuously improve software development processes and practices within the team
* Experience working test driven development principals
* Join a specialist team of over 20+ developers
* Fantastic internal personal and business growth opportunities
* If you like planes you can work in a company that own two aeroplanes and a helicopter that employees can take their families up in
* Frequent employee social activities
* Work across different innovative aviation products used across the world
Would you like to have an informal chat about this opportunity?
Reach out to lead recruiter, Luqman Mohammed-Brown at +45 88 74 11 43 or L.mohammed-brown@Frankgroup.com