SC Cleared Azure Technical Architect with "IAM" Exp - Outside IR35
1 Day on-site per week in London
Rate - £450 - £500 per Day
Duration - 6 Months with scope for extension
Start Date - 4 Weeks to Transfer Clearance
* Lead end-to-end architectural design, planning, and implementation of Identity solutions
within Azure encompassing IGA, Unified Identity Management, strong access controls,
compliance mechanisms, and audit trails.
* Analyse existing infrastructure, identify potential vulnerabilities as per cloud best practices
(Well Architected Framework). Provide actionable recommendations for improvement.
* Formulate project strategies addressing client's unique requirements and security needs.
* Develop and implement IGA workflows, including provisioning, de-provisioning, access
request, and approval processes.
* Collaborate with large cross-functional team gathering requirements, business objectives, &
security considerations, ensuring clear communication and on-time project delivery.
* Support workshops and discussions to client expectations, requirements, and concerns,
building consensus among stakeholders.
* Document the scope of work, architectural designs, and solutions for future reference by
both the client and internal teams.
* Continuously monitor project progress, identifying potential roadblocks and proactively
addressing challenges to ensure successful project completion.
Apply today to avoid missing out on interview slots. To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please contact Cameron Harris by phone on 0203 909 9463 or send your current CV to email@example.com