ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The IT Functional Analyst (FA) will design, model, configure, and implement packaged software and process solutions to meet desired business requirements. This includes expertise with the D365 packages that supports corporate ERP functions such as Supply Chain Management, Purchasing, Accounting, Pricing, Sales Orders, and Order Management/Customer Service.
* Analyze business processes and systems processes.
* Recommend improvements that use standard software and processes.
* Participate in implementations.
* Provide expert level of support.
* Create and use reporting tools to audit and assess efficiency of users and processes.
* Provide knowledge transfer to non-expert level team members as needed.
* Demonstrate, train, and drive solutions across the company's facilities.
* Implement controls fully auditable and compliant with business and regulatory standards.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's Degree or higher in Information Technology, Business, or related field.
5 or more years in Information Technology, with 3 or more years in ERP software implementation, Project Management, Requirements Planning, and Business Analysis.
Significant experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 corporate ERP system.
This position is a remote work from home position.