SOLUTION ARCHITECT ROLE
My client are in need of a Solutions Architect to join their team.
They are looking for someone who has a technical background and can be an architect who paints the big picture but also can jump into product development and handle Technical Assessments when needed. They also need someone who is able to advise in one or multiple areas such as agile, DevOps, microservices, event-driven systems, and/or cloud architectures
Skills / Tech stack
* Software Developers with any Cloud skills with background within Software Development. Not looking for infra or system admin.
* Any DevOps tools on top is great to have (CI / CD / Kubernetes / Jenkins)
* AWS + Java / Python / Go / React / TypeScript
Why Join them?
* Biggest IT Service provider in Finland
* Opportunity to work on variety of business domains (telecom, media, industrial, public etc). Some of their projects will be renewing systems for government authorities - they will have a direct impact on Finnish public services, they will also use)
* Opportunity to work with the latest technologies and grow/develop within the company into a leading/team lead role. They provide same ideology and development potential for employees with all levels of experience in the company
* Offices based all around Finland, with remote working possible.
Apply below or contact Emily Thompson;