Are you passionate about IT solutions in Financial Risk? We're seeking a DevOps Engineer for an exciting role in Credit Risk.
As a DevOps Engineer in the IT Risk, Legal, and Compliance team, you'll ensure the performance and stability of our Credit Risk application. Your responsibilities include development, lifecycle management, and support in collaboration with Risk, Corporate Banking, and other IT teams. You'll focus on preventing and resolving incidents, communicate with users, and enhance IT transparency.
You'll primarily work on the central Credit Risk application, supporting various business processes. The application is at the center of important developments of the company and you'd get to work on projects to both enhance the application as well as their next step, which is to move the application to the Cloud. You'll play a vital role in this project and ongoing support.
Join our diverse IT Risk, Legal, and Compliance sub-team within IT Finance, Risk, and Treasury. We value openness, respect, and positivity, fostering an inclusive culture.
The IT team is driving the bank's digital transformation, and you can be a part of it. We're an agile, forward-thinking bank with a dynamic work environment.
What's in it for you:
* Competitive salary up to 80,000€ and benefits
* 32 days of holiday
* Pension (27% contribution)
* Personal and professional development opportunities
* Hybrid working options
* Travel and internet allowances
* Great facilities at the office
* Supportive, inclusive workplace
* IT background (WO/HBO)
* Experience with working with version control (preferably GitHub)
* Application management experience
* Knowledge of MS SQL, version control (GitHub), and Linux
* Nice to have: Python, REST/JSON, Groovy scripting, Azure
For more questions, you can reach me, Aino Eskelinen, through +31 (0)20 241 firstname.lastname@example.org.