AWS - Azure - GCP
Amsterdam/ The Randstad
Up to 85 000€
One of the fastest growing Cloud Consultancies here in the Netherlands, with a solid reputation in the field of Cloud and strong partnerships with all the big vendors such as, Azure, AWS, GCP and Oracle. They have a team of 50+ Cloud experts, where you can find AWS Heroes and Azure MVPs. Their Cloud journey is already successful, and for that to continue they are looking for new Cloud Engineers & Architects to join their team.
1 Work together and learn from the best of the best, AWS Heroes and Azure MVPs that will be your next colleagues.
2 Enjoy your paid 18-month development program, that will help you build the skills you have been wanting to build, but never had the time for.
3 You will join the most reputable Cloud Consultancy of the country, which basically means you will gain all the needed skills, experience and network to have a great variety of options in the next stage of your career.
* Experience with any of the main Cloud vendors (AWS, Azure or GCP)
* Enjoy working with technologies such as Dockers and Kubernetes
* Great understanding of DevOps practices; CI/CD, Infrastructure as code, automated testing and serverless.
* We use the latest tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Cloudformation, Lambda, Azure Functions etc.
* Experience with one of the following programming languages; Golang, Python, .Net or Java
You will get
* Hybrid scheme, with 3 days per week remote;
* Salary up to 90.000€ , tailored to the skills and seniority of the candidate
* Training - 18 month development programme
* 26 days holiday, with a possibility to buy more
* Flexible on personal situations
* 40 hour weeks, 36 with clients
* Phone, Laptop and all the necessary gadgets;
* Up to 815 euros a month mobility (Company car if needed)
It's a 3-stage smooth hiring process and then offer ready!
Apply directly and let's schedule a call for all the details or you can contact me, Aino Eskelinen, with your latest updated cv at email@example.com
Look forward to speaking with you!
* Please note, a visa cannot be sponsored for this role unfortunately.