Mobile Developer - Remote
Roles and Responsibilities
* Participate in the ongoing development of the business's technology platform and applications.
* Practice software engineering to the highest standards, making sure your code is tested, updatable, and functional.
* Take part in agile delivery management processes, such as Scrum ceremonies, and show your work to stakeholders.
* Assist in deploying and running the programme you create.
* When necessary, assist with technical decisions by conducting research on pertinent technologies or putting proofs of concept into practise.
* Support technical R&D initiatives when appropriate, such as those in AI and audio processing.
* Make sure your work is properly documented.
* As required, take part in the hiring and training of new team members.
Skills & Qualifications (Some but not all)
* Proven track record of successfully contributing to big, complicated projects involving many technologies, as well as strong general expertise as a software engineer.
* Working knowledge of native or cross-platform mobile development frameworks, ideally with Flutter.
* An aptitude for learning new things and a track record of quickly taking up new skills.
* Practical knowledge of DevOps with CI/CD methods and agile product development.
* Experience developing for cloud platforms, particularly Azure, using GraphQL and Kubernetes
* Some familiarity with iOS Swift, Android Kotlin, or Flutter mobile development.
* Previous work-related experience in a startup setting.
* Competitive salary
* Remote work