Software Development Consultant - Turku Office or Full Remote work available
My client are an English-speaking Consulting company who are looking to hire as their demand from customers requires at least 3 new people.
Remote work is fully flexible, and there are plans to open more offices in the next 12 months.
Our projects are with a range of companies - most of whom are in Finland - with most of the projects lasting for a minimum of 12-18 months. We offer a minimum basic salary and a generous billable hours bonus scheme to properly reward out team for their work.
Role & Responsibilities
* Although we do like to work as a team, it is important our Consultant's can still be effective when working independently. This is something we offer support and coaching with, but the attitude is important.
* First project: Work as part of a team of 3 for a long-term customer project in the Private-sector. Should last for 14 months and is for a customer in the food and beverage industry.
* Work towards new certifications - we now offer development time for things like this, so an attitude to improve and learn with new technologies is important for future project opportunities.
* Offer strong communication to both your team and your customer. Strong documentation is also important.
* Create a customer solution that can be scale-able for if the application is used in other countries for example.
Skills & Qualifications
* Any other technologies that are positive: Azure/AWS/GCP, Docker, Microservices, React, Vue.js, Angular and more
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree is required
* Professional level of English speaking is required
* Previous MS-certifications are appreciated
* A minimum basic salary - with a generous billable hours bonus system.
* A great focus on team culture - including regular social events.
* A range of benefits including culture and lunch vouchers, mobile phone, laptop, health-care and more.
* A growing team and low-hierarchy.
If you'd like more information please send your CV and contact me at:
+358 75 3266 582
All interviews will be carried out remotely on Teams.
A valid working visa for Finland is required.