I've just partnered up with a Microsoft Gold Partner who are going through an exciting period of growth having won numerous new projects in a variety of different industries and verticals.
They're an Azure specialist MSP and have been using Azure pretty much since it's release date and they continue to be a leading provide of enterprise Azure services across the UK and further afield.
With this in mind, they're looking to expand their Data Architecture practice by hiring a strong Azure Data Architect with a wealth of PS or MSP experience to be client facing in the consultant area of the business. The expectations are that you'll come from an Analyst/Engineer/Architect background and be comfortable wearing multiple different hats with some of their biggest customers.
It would be great if you have some of the following skills for this role:
* Experience working within a managed or professional services organisations
* Customer facing experience and the ability to lead engagements and workshops
* Expert knowledge of a wide range of Azure services (Data Factory, Databricks, Synapse Analytics, Purview etc)
* Experience working within a DevOps environment (Containers, CI/CD pipelines, Azure DevOps)
* Knowledge of the CAF and Azure Data Landing Zones
What's in it for you?
* Opportunity to join a fast growing business
* Competitive salary and achievable bonus structure
* Massive investment in your training and development
* Chance to work with an extremely talented Microsoft Azure tech team
If this role is of interest to you or anyone you know, feel free to email me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0191 300 1800!