Senior Full-Stack .NET Developer
A long-time client of ours has opened up a Senior Full-Stack Developer vacancy and we'd love to hear from you!
The role would see you joining a senior, well-established team who deliver quality work to maintain, enhance and add new features to their highly intuitive software products used by customers in SA, the UK and US.
This award winning team runs their product and services on MS Azure and use a modern tech stack including:
* Azure Services
* Modern techniques like Flex and more!
The role entails:
* Developing robust, quality, scalable features
* Planning, configuring and maintaining the development environment
* Performing version control
* Participating in code reviews
* Doing research & development
* Being able to juggle multiple tasks and manage your own time
* Paying high attention to detail
* Assuming ownership of tasks
* Inspiring others around you and knowledge sharing
Why this role?
* They LOVE learning and finding new, better ways of doing things!
* They are a team and stand together as a global team
* Diversity & Inclusion is a core value
* This will be a fast paced environment where you will be challenged
* Dynamic, diverse organisation and team
* Flexible working hours
* Hybrid working (2-3 days in office)
Get your updated CV over to Stacey Maritz (firstname.lastname@example.org) by November 13th 2023 to be considered for this incredible opportunity!
#dotnet #csharp #capetown