The client, a leader in the development of sustainable technology, are looking to looking to grow their team by adding a Senior Cyber Security Engineer.
This role will be very hands on and is suited to candidates with experience using Microsoft and Azure technologies.
The role is suitable for a talented Cyber Security Engineer with a solid background in the fields of cyber security and IT operations as you will be providing the business primarily with stability and efficient operation of all security systems that support core IT globally by designing, deploying, monitoring, maintaining, supporting and optimising.
* Extensive experience working in a similar Cyber Security role
* 8+ years as a systems administrator or cyber security systems engineer
* 5+ years of experience architecting, designing, developing, supporting and implementing security solutions
* In depth knowledge of cloud Infrastructure and Security - (Azure Services preferred - network, server, desktop and their security components e.g. Azure Security centre, Azure WAF, Azure DDoS, Windows Server, Windows 10, Office 365, firewalls, IPS, web filter, Endpoint Protection, SIEM)
* Cryptography and networking
* Ethical Hacking/Penetration/Vulnerability testing
* Knowledge of a range of security tools including SIEM, DLP, Endpoint Security and many more Management of a technical security incident response
* Proven knowledge and experience of Industry Standards and best practice e.g., ISO 27000 series, NIST Cyber Security Framework.
* Be responsible for leading and completing security project and maintenance tasks, updating peers and documentation.
* Define and document best practices and strategies regarding security deployment and infrastructure maintenance
* Good understanding of GDPR, and Data Protection.
* Knowledge of patching and remediation strategies
* A technical background in Cyber Security across a broad range of domains, we need an all-rounder ideally possibly evidenced (desirably) by your holding CISSP, CISM etc
* Good partner management skills
* Competitive salary
* Hybrid/flexible working options
* Enhanced Company pension scheme
* Life insurance annual salary
* Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption & SPL
* Employee assistance wellbeing scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Eyecare support
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to purchase an additional two day's annual leave
Click 'apply now' or get in touch with Emmabelle Nwadikwa on (0)203 909 9490 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We are unparalleled in our ability to match skilled Azure/M365 professionals with exciting, challenging roles all across the UK and abroad due to many clients trusting us exclusively with filling their vacancies. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Azure/M365 professionals. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure/M365 opportunities. Nigel Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy