The client, a global cloud-based data management solutions company, are looking for a Technical Pre-Sales specialist to join their team.
This role involves working hand in hand with the Sales team to help offer guidance and advice to clients, helping potential clients understand that value of the data management platform and helping them to understand how it can be used to achieve their outcomes.
Role & Responsibilities
* Working with the Sales team, you will form successful relationships with clients and partners to provide technical and business value
* Scoping out projects by attending discovery meetings with clients and partners
* Support clients by authoring reference material, how-tos, demo's and workshops
* Preparing POCs
* Writing blog posts
* The ideal candidate will have been in a Technical Pre-Sales role at a data provider or Tech business in a previous role
* Experience working with enterprise solutions
* Previous experience preparing POCs (Proof of Concepts)
* Cloud Experience (Azure) and familiarity with Microsoft technologies
Click 'apply now' or get in touch with Emmabelle Nwadikwa on (0)203 909 9490 or email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We are unparalleled in our ability to match skilled Azure/M365 professionals with exciting, challenging roles all across the UK and abroad due to many clients trusting us exclusively with filling their vacancies. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Azure/M365 professionals. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure/M365 opportunities. Nigel Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.