We are looking for a Microsoft D365 F&O Technical Architect with Power BI, DevOps and Azure (Remote)
The purpose of this role will be to provide technical guidance and expertise which will result in successful technical solutions being implemented within D365 Finance and Supply Chain projects which exceed expectations.
Role & Responsibilities
* Participate on a team as the lead technical architect and subject matter expert for technical configuration, enhancements (customizations), data import/export, interfaces, migrations, business analytics/reporting, and workflows to support implementations or upgrades of D365 Finance and Supply Chain.
* Lead technical architect for the following:
* Security - O365 authentication
* Workspace dashboard
* General navigation
* Personalization options
* Application security
* Task recorder
* Integration options
* Data management options
* Lead and document design sessions with clients to ensure business process requirements translate into technical requirements, including user stories, use cases, design specifications, business process, data flows and acceptance criteria.
* Review, analyze and solve complex technical issues within the application maintenance and support process for AX and D365 deployments.
* Develop enhancements using appropriate best practices, establish interfaces, convert or migrate data, and develop reports using Power BI.
* Analyze client requirements and develop business analytics architecture using PowerBI and Azure tools
* Skills & Qualifications
* Azure instance management and deployment
* Enhancement development and deployment for D365 Finance and Supply Chain and PowerApps
* Power BI and Power BI modeling
* Azure business analytics tools including Data Lake, Analytics, Data Factory, Data Warehouse, Synapse, SQL, and Power BI Paginated (SSRS) reports
* Power Automate
* Data entity store publication
* Custom API approaches including AIF
* Data and Customization Migration toolsets
* 5-7 years consulting in the Microsoft eco-system with a combination of 2-4 D365 Finance and Supply Chain or AX 2012 R2, R3 full lifecycle implementations as the lead technical architect.
* At least 1 upgrade from AX 2012 to D365 Finance and Supply Chain as the lead technical architect
* Microsoft certification exams MB 300, 320, 400, 500, 600, 700, AZ 303, 304 or equivalent experience