In this role, you will lead the development and maintenance of an internal Microsoft Dynamics 365 with Dynamics CRM entities, workflows, configurations, customization development, integration development, reporting, dashboards, web resources, CRM solution file management, security model, and UI development.
* You will design activities, tools, and techniques; the ability to use these to convert business requirements and logical models into a technical application design.
* You will manage the D365 application in the cloud architecture, and work on multiple integrations.
* You will be collaborating with the sales, marketing, and other business teams, collaborators, and leadership to ensure that business requirements are met and provide mentorship on how to approach new initiatives.
* Hands-on and proficient in technical troubleshooting approaches, tools, and techniques, and the ability to anticipate, recognize, and resolve technical problems.
* You will lead the development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of solutions.
* Ability to design, plan and implement application testing strategies and tactics to ensure software quality throughout all stages of application development.
* 3 + years of hands-on experience with Dynamics CRM.
* 5+ years' experience in software development.
* Microsoft Power Platform, Azure experience preferred
* Dynamics CRM skills - customizations, forms, sophisticated UI objects, plugins, workflow optimizations, and exposure to portals.
* Hands-on experience developing plugins and workflows.