Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst
A multinational insurance company is looking to add a senior insider threat intelligence analyst to their team.
The client is looking to speak to candidates who have a clear understanding of all 3 disciplines of threat intelligence (operational, strategic and tactical).
The successful candidate will have solid threat intel experience and a good understanding of vulnerability management.
The role involves mentoring junior team members and helping to guide the team.
The following experience is necessary for the role:
* Extensive and demonstrable experience of undertaking cyber threat intelligence work
* Ability to collect, analyse, and interpret qualitative and quantitative data from various sources and exercising critical thinking in assessing the threat as well as deep technical understanding of networking, internet protocols and information security
* Experience of analysing intelligence pertaining to Cloud environments as well as experience of using MITRE ATT&CK Framework, Kill Chain, and Diamond Intrusion model
* Advanced knowledge of global threats to international cyber security and conversant in the tactics, techniques and procedures used by cyber adversaries
* Willingness to support and mentor Cyber Threat Intelligence analysts within the team and Willingness on occasion to act as deputy to Cyber Threat Intelligence manager
This role is hybrid and can be based in London, Norwich or Bristol.
Click 'apply now' or get in touch with Emmabelle Nwadikwa on (0)203 909 9490 or email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We are unparalleled in our ability to match skilled Cyber Security professionals with exciting, challenging roles all across the UK and abroad due to many clients trusting us exclusively with filling their vacancies. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Cyber Security professionals. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Cyber Security opportunities. Nigel Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.