I am currently working with an organization that is a Microsoft Partner in the Consulting space. The company is looking to bring on a CRM Developer to a fully remote position for a company based out in Virginia, they are urgently hiring for this role and are actively interviewing. They are looking for candidates with the following:
Roles & Responsibilities
* Support D365 CE by writing code, testing it, debugging it.
* Partner with stakeholders, project teams, and end users.
* Teach them to understand desired features and functionality
Skills & Qualifications
* 5+ years of working with agile software development
* Understanding of object-oriented programming, design patterns, application frameworks.
* Experience producing well-documented and efficient code
* Strong communication skills
* Knowledge in building custom .NET web applications
* Excellent paid time off
* Health, dental & vision insurance
If you want to learn more about this role, please contact Claudia Carranza at 646-403-3613 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-403-3613 Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.