My clients are one of the most globally recognized accounting firms looking to add a number of heads to help build out their Cloud Practice. This is an exciting time to join the business, whilst they are focusing on their cloud division and making multiple hires across Development, Pre-Sales and Technical opportunities.
They are looking for a well experienced Pre-Sales professional to join their team and develop enterprise customer targeted single, preferred or multi-cloud solutions, which ensure the right choice of target cloud platform and the appropriate migration.
Multi Cloud Pre-Sales Architect
Skills & Qualifications
* Proven Cloud Pre-Sales knowledge - ideally working in multi cloud environments with hands on knowledge of Azure, AWS, GCP.
* Experience in architectural design.
* Confident in meeting with enterprise level customers.
* Training program and progression opportunities - ranging from Manager, Senior Manager, Director and more.
* Flexible remote working.
* Salary up to �130k plus multiple benefits which can be opted in/out of for personal preference - with the opportunity to earn double OTE.
If you are interested in the role, get in touch ASAP as my client are interviewing this week. Don't miss out! You can contact me on 0203 8685205 or email email@example.com.
Connect with me on Linkedin! https://www.linkedin.com/in/osamudiamen-enosegbe/
Nigel Frank specialise in recruiting Azure & Networking professionals, working exclusively with candidates across Networking, SharePoint, Azure, Office 365 & Modern Workplace in the UK. Our niche focus has allowed us to become market experts and build strong relationships with a wide range of Microsoft Partners, ISVs, end-users, and an unprecedented calibre of candidates.
We see the value in long term mutually beneficial relationships and have a natural ability to gain rapport through understanding and expertise; overall I am passionate about getting the most favourable results for my candidates and clients.