Data Warehouse Developer
This is a golden chance to demonstrate your Data engineering skills and establish yourself with a globally leading Partner. They have been helping enterprise-sized clients train their employees through cloud-based software and are looking to expand their teams even further!
This role involves a mixture of hands-on technical work alongside strategy to support the company's rapid growth.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Create data models and designs for data pipelines
* Act as an expert for SQL, Data Lake and BI initiatives
* Speak with stakeholders to make sure delivery satisfies clients' needs
* Develop software to produce reporting for business information
* Ensure the data warehouse structure remains efficient
* Azure Data Factory
* SQL Server
* Azure Data Lake
* Blob Storage
This fully remote role pays up to £75,000 and comes with a 10% bonus based on company performance.
They are interviewing now so don't miss out..
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to L.email@example.com or call 020 3826 6693 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/leo-mcgrath-a27a64235/