LOCATION: U.S. Eastern Time Zone
Must reside in the US - preferably in the Eastern Time Zone. Remote working permitted. Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship now or in the future. This is a full-time position with benefits.
We are looking for Data Scientist who is a self-starter and eager to contribute to a team of problem solvers.
* ETL and data analysis (including scalable and complex techniques)
* Prototype solutions
* Data visualization and generating actionable insights
* API knowledge and web application frameworks are a plus
* PhD in quantitative field
* 1 - 2 years of experience in quantitative data analytics and/or numerical modeling
* Deep understanding of predictive modeling, machine-learning, clustering and classification techniques, and algorithms
* Fluency in programming languages (Python, C, C++, R, SQL) and object-oriented programming. Deep Knowledge of Python packages is highly desired.
* Knowledge of optimization methods and optimization algorithms is a plus.
* Familiarity with Big Data frameworks and visualization tools (Cassandra, Hadoop, Spark, Tableau, PowerBI)