D365 F&O Project Manager - Remote - c£80K
Nigel Frank International have been appointed by a leading Microsoft Gold Partner who are looking for a D365 F&O Project Manager to take ownership of multiple new and exciting projects. My clients have recently built up their Project Portfolio achieving successful bids on a number of planned implementations for 2023. As a result the successful candidate will have the ability to work on ERP Implementations with budgets exceeding £1.5m across various industries.
This role would require an experienced ERP PM who is well versed in leading Enterprise Level Projects through their end-to-end lifecycle. Further to this, having consultancy experience is a very desirable skillset for my client due to the potential of balancing multiple different projects.
Roles & responsibilities:
* Lead the implementation of new organisational processes aligned with ERP configuration and best practices.
* Pro-actively integrates, monitors and controls project deliverables & schedules and their dependencies, both project related (schedule resource, financials, risks, quality) and non-project (other projects deliverables).
* Accountable party for planning, orchestrating, delivering, and sustaining an enterprise-wide ERP solution.
Skills & qualifications:
* Experienced in ERP Project Management roles - specifically D365 F&O.
* Ability to develop strong relationships with team members and key stakeholders of the business.
* Strong record of delivering time efficient projects while maintaining budget expectations.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to email@example.com or call me 0203 148 4678 to discuss this role in further detail.
CANDIDATES CONSIDERED FROM EUROPE THAT ARE WILLING AND KEEN TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) confidentiality is of course guaranteed!