In this role, you will help the company in improving processes, products, services, and software through data analysis. You will be engaging with business leaders and users to understand how data-driven changes to processes, products, services, software, and hardware.
* You will conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational, and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs
* You will help create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, cost benefits, and solutions for a business
* Define scope and objectives and help formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies
* Identify inefficiencies and waste in business processes and propose improvements to management
* Develop with the business, maintain and track key performance indicators & dashboards, business intelligence, and key reports
* You will be supporting the forecasting, budgeting, financial, and cost analysis.
* Hands-on experience with MS Power BI
* 5+ years of hands-on experience on the IT side
* Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, MS O365, and Teams preferred
* MS Dynamics F&O experience
* Experience in Software Design, Analysis, or Software Maintenance is a plus
* Strong understanding of regulatory and reporting requirements