In this role, you will implement, support, and enhance custom applications using Dynamics 365, Dataverse, and Power Apps Model Driven frameworks and out-of-the-box Dynamics CRM/CE applications for business needs.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Delivery of Dynamics 365 and model-driven Power Apps configuration, custom assembly development, integration code, and data migration scripts Perform architecture, design, and development of full-lifecycle development efforts which are based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM, Canvas, or Model Driven frameworks.
* Lead the development of user stories, use cases, and design artifacts to effectively convey requirements to both client stakeholders and development teams.
* Contribute to the company's architectural best practices and Dynamics customization standards for Dynamics 365-based projects.
* Conduct code reviews to ensure that customization code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are followed.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Hands-on development experience with Dynamics 365 / CRM and Power Platform.
* In-depth hands-on knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics platform, the entity model, the security model, and Web services.
* Hands-on knowledge of Canvas and Model Driven applications and Dataverse.
* Extensive .NET Framework and C# development experience including experience with the CRM API, REST/ODATA, and SOAP endpoints.
* Hands-on experience architecting solutions that involve Dynamics customization to include server-side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies, and plug-ins.
* Experience customizing the Web client and Dynamics 365 for Microsoft Office Outlook.
* Experience working in an Agile with Scrum environment